Ms. Mazeika’s practice focuses largely on labor and employment litigation, in which she represents employees in both individual and class action cases, as well as personal injury litigation. Her cases largely comprise of individual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims, as well as class action wage and hour violations. Ms. Mazeika represents clients in both state and federal court.
Ms. Mazeika is licensed to practice in the state of California. She is admitted to the Central District Court of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- Consumer Class Action
- Personal Injury
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- University of Texas School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2014)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- Lithuanian American Youth Association – Board Member
- Lithuanian Scout Association – Board Member
Return to Attorneys ⟶