Ms. Stewart is an attorney and entrepreneur with relevant practice experience in labor, employment, contract and immigration law. Ms. Stewart offers a unique combination of expertise in both corporate global immigration and business operations, having experience managing Fortune 500 accounts for major immigration firms, as well as successfully running her own business. Clients and colleagues have grown to respect her intelligent, dependable and thoughtful approach to business relationships.
Ms. Stewart is licensed to practice in the states of California and Texas. She is admitted to the Central District Court of California.
- Wage & Hour
- Immigration and Nationality Law
- Global Immigration
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- University of San Diego School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2001)
- University of San Diego, School of Business (M.B.A., 2002)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 1997)
Return to Attorneys ⟶