Ms. Odenbreit is a skilled litigator and advocate with extensive experience in all facets of complex litigation including labor and employment and consumer rights. Ms. Odenbreit devotes her practice to protecting employee and consumer rights. She has litigated and resolved every type of employment dispute, including claims for unpaid wages, union grievances, class and collective actions in state and federal courts on behalf of a diverse range of employees from police and fire fighters, technology workers, truck drivers, retail employees, management employees and independent contractors.
In the consumer rights arena, Ms. Odenbreit has represented thousands of U.S. consumers who were victims of defective or dangerous products, misleading or false advertising, and other unfair business practices.
Ms. Odenbreit also handles appellate issues in both state and federal courts, including the California Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Ms. Odenbreit is licensed to practice in California and is admitted to practice before the Northern, Central and Southern District Courts of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Labor / Employment
- Wage & Hour
- Consumer Class Action
- Ms. Odenbreit was lead counsel on the case of Faulkinbury v. Boyd & Associates (2010) 112 Cal.Rptr.3d 72 for which she filed a Petition for Review in the California Supreme Court seeking to overturn a denial of class certification. The case was later remanded to the Superior Court with instructions to certify the class. (See Faulkinbury v. Boyd & Assoc. (Boyd II) (2013) 216 Cal.App.4th 220.
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Wage and Hour Committee, Mentor
- Orange County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Ms. Odenbreit has served as a guest speaker for numerous CELA events, Bridgeport Continuing Education, as well as the annual conference for the Federal Bar Association
- Western State University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 1995)
- Western State University (B.S., 1993)
Return to Attorneys ⟶